Table Fables Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is TABLE FABLES LIMITED of 39 Melrose Avenue, NW2 4LH.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.tablefables,net (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, purchase a product, enter a competition, promotion, survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, password and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and/or photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), page response times, download errors and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information (i) which is provided to us with your consent by third parties, such as teachers and/or schools and/or (ii) which is provided to us by third parties with whom we work (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
- Progress on our site. This is information about your, or your child’s, progress on our site (including, for example, the results of any tests or other activities on our site and the amount of Table Fable digital money you, or your child, has accrued).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or A cookie region).
- Performance Cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. Cookie used = Google Analytics
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|ASP.NET_SessionId||A cookie to tracks all page requests and who has visited the site.
This cookie is essential to track unique user requests
This cookie expires at the end of session.
||A cookie to keep the user signed in.
This cookie is essential for our site to work.
It is only set after the user has signed-in.
This cookie expires at the end of session.
||A cookie to automatically sign-in the user on their next visit.
This cookie is only used when the user checks “Remember Me” on the SignIn page.
This cookie stores the user’s email address.
A cookie to automatically sign-in the user on their next visit.
This cookie is only used when the user checks “Remember Me” from the SignIn page.
This cookie stores the user’s password.
Used to distinguish users
Used to throttle request rate
Used to distinguish users
Used to indicate you have seen the cookie message
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you are always able to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. If you do change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended on our site. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.
If you would like to understand more about cookies, please refer to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
In addition, our servers collect certain information to assist us manage and protect the Table Fable Services, analyze usage, and improve users’ experience. The information collected includes:
- IP address and browser type
- Device operating system and other technical facts
- Pages visited and content viewed, stored, and purchased
- Information or text entered
- Buttons and links clicked
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to or connected to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendation to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for (i) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and/or (ii) the marketing and/or advertising of our site or related services provided by us;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- teachers and schools, where you use our site through a school subscription, to the extent such information relates to scores, progress on our site and/or similar.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Table Fables or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Table Fables, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.]
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO, CORRECTION OR DELETION OF INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access, correct or delete information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to access, correct or delete information we hold about you.
You may request that your personal data be transferred to another person. In order to do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
Whilst we will take every precaution to ensure your data is processed and held in line with this policy, if you have any complaints about how your data has been used or held by us, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into your complaint promptly.
If you are unhappy with our response, you are entitled to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) with your complaint. See ico.org.uk for details of how to do this.
Your privacy rights
The GDPR gives you the following rights in respect of personal data we hold about you:
|The right to be informed
||You have a right to know about our personal data protection and data processing activities, details of which are contained in this notice.
|The right of access
||You can make what is known as a Subject Access Request (“SAR”) to request information about the personal data we hold about you (free of charge, save for reasonable expenses for repeat requests). If you wish to make a SAR, or for all requests or notifications, please contact us as described below.
|The right to correction
||Please inform us if information we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate in any way and we will update our records as soon as possible, but in any event within one month. We will take reasonable steps to communicate the change to any third parties to whom we have passed the same information.
|The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’)
||Please notify us if you no longer wish us to hold personal data about you (although in practice it is not possible to provide our Service without holding your personal data and we may need to keep your data in some circumstances). Unless we have reasonable grounds to refuse the erasure, on receipt of such a request we will securely delete the personal data in question within one month. The data may continue to exist in certain backup, but we will take steps to ensure that it will not be accessible. We will communicate the erasure to any third parties to whom we have passed the same information.
|The right to restrict processing
||You can request that we no longer process your personal data in certain ways, whilst not requiring us to delete the same data. However again, some of our Services will not be available if processing is restricted.
|The right to data portability
||You have right to receive copies of personal data we hold about you in a commonly used and easily storable format (please let us know a format which suits you). You may also request that we transfer your personal data directly to third party (where technically possible).
|The right to object
||Unless we have overriding legitimate grounds for such processing, you may object to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling) or for research or statistical purposes. Please notify your objection to us and we will gladly cease such processing.
|Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling
||You have a right not to be subject to automated decision-making (including profiling) when those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you. You are not entitled to this right when the automated processing is necessary for us to perform our obligations under a contract with you, it is permitted by law, or if you have given your explicit consent.
|Right to withdraw consent
||If we are relying on your consent as the basis on which we are processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Even if you have not expressly given your consent to our processing, you also have the right to object (see above).
All requests or notifications in respect of your above rights must be sent to us in writing to TABLE FABLES LIMITED of 39 Melrose Avenue, NW2 4LH.
We will endeavour to comply with such requests as soon as possible but in any event we will comply within one month of receipt (unless a longer period of time to respond is reasonable by virtue of the complexity or number of your requests).